for the base:
140g digestive biscuits, crushed into fine crumbs (more if you like yr based to be thicker)
500g cream cheese, soften at room temperature
130g caster sugar
400g non-fat plain yogurt
4 teaspoons gelatin powder
6 tablespoon water
140g dark chocolate, melted
40g dark chocolate + 100g white chocolate, melted
140g white chocolate, melted (personally I find it white choc too sweet, do look for unsweetened ones if you don't have sweet tooth :D)
4) Divide cheese mixture into 3 equal portions （est 340g per portion)
5) For the 1st portion, stir in 160g of melted dark chocolate and spread evenly on the biscuit base. Chill in the fridge for a while.
6) For the 2nd portion, stir in mixture of 40g melted dark chocolate and 120g melted white chocolate. Spread over the 1st layer. Chill in the fridge for a while.
7) For the 3rd portion, stir in 80g of melted white chocolate. Spread over the 2nd layer.
8) Chill for 3 to 4 hours or overnight
9) decorate it with some fruits before serving.