Sunday, November 3, 2013

Rainbow Cheesecake & Strawberry Cheesecake


Just see how gorgeous these cheesecake is! I have always love cheesecake, regardless baked or non baked. I LOVE this cheesecake! It is not only looked beautiful but it also tasted beautiful!


Today is the my 14th Wedding Anniversary.  This Strawberry Cheesecake was done yesterday in prep of my celebration today.  It was really fun to see beautiful layers settling down.



I made a Rainbow cheesecake at the same time for my lovely neighbour who bought us a box of yummy krispy kreme donuts! It was really sweet of them. *^.^*






I think the most challenging bit of the making of this cheesecake will be the pouring of the different color cream cheese mixture.   You need to pour them steadily into the centre to get the perfect layering effect, which I think I did a pretty good job.





No comments:

Post a Comment