Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Strawberry Jellyhearts Cheesecake

After Im done with the triple layered cheesecake for my boy's Birthday celebration, I told myself that I must make this strawberry jellyhearts cheesecake for my wonderful colleagues in office for Valentine.  

A very popular non-bake cheese cake in Singapore, this recipe has been blogged over and over again by food bloggers in Singapore.  They are not difficult to make and all you need is a whisk and the fridge.

I used the digestive biscuit base and cream cheese filling from my triple layered cheesecake that I have made earlier.  This is the first attempt and Im really glad that it turn out well.

 
wwHappy Valentine ww

pretty to look at and a delight to eat

I just ww LOVE ww heart-shaped strawberry in jelly over cheese cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment