Saturday, October 30, 2010
500g plain flour
1. Preheat oven at 170 degress C
2. Cream butter and sugar and add in the egg
3. Add in flour slowly and knead well.
4. Place into tart moulds and bake until golden brown
150g sugar (I usually reduced the sugar)
50g fresh milk
100g custard powder
1. Boil water, sugar and butter together
2. Mix milk, egg and custard powder together and pour into above.
3. Cook over gentle fire until mixture thickens and pipe into baked tart shells.
For glazing :Boil together 1/2 tbsp agar agar powder, 130 ml water and 30g sugar until dissolved. Brush onto fruits. (note: Do not brush onto the tart shell)