今天想烘些面包给孩子们吃，Hammy & Cheesy buns!
~ before baking ~
Basic Sweet Dough
- Instant Yeast - 11gm
- Water - 120gm
- Bread Flour - 350gm(sifted)
- Milk Powder - 3 tbsp.
- Castor Sugar - 60gm
- Fine Salt - 1/2 tsp.
- Large Egg - 1 no.
- Soften Butter - 40gm
- Soften the Instant Yeast with warm water. Leave aside.
- In a bowl, Mix well Bread Flour, Milk Powder, Castor Sugar & Fine Salt, make a well in the middle, pour in Yeast Mixture & Egg, then mix them together to form a soft dough.
- Place Butter on the dough, knead butter into the dough & knead until butter has totally disappear, knead & spank the dough on the work surface until the dough has become soft & elastic, this process should take at least 20-30 minutes.
- Before proofing, pinch a small piece of dough for a stretch test, pull & stretch it into a thin membrane, if it doesn't tear easily, that shows that the dough is well developed, and now you can leave the dough for proofing.
- Place the dough into a mixing bowl or a big bowl, cover the bowl with a damp towel & let it proof in a warm place for 45 minutes.
- Remove the dough from the bowl, press out the air from the dough & knead into a long dough, divide your desired portion & shape them into small dough before wrapping.